Floating pontoon decking systems for residential lakes, rivers, ponds and commercial sites including marinas
Heathland Decking Services strive to offer the highest quality pontoon, platform and deckings products and the very best standards of service in everything we do and we are always looking to offer our clients something extra special.
Floating pontoon decks are one of our specialist products for lakes, ponds, rivers and marina. These floating decking systems are amazing for anyone wishing to entertain on water, fish off of their own private platform or create a floating public area for their home or business. These are just a few of the ways in which a floating pontoon deck could be used, due to the versatility of the pontoon systems and the bespoke designs of the decking systems the possibilities are simply endless. If you have a need for a floating deck, no matter the where, Heathland Decking Services can supply and install the perfect floating deck for you.
Floating pontoon decking systems - features and benefits
- Made from 83% recycled plastic
- Tested to BS7679 for slip resistance
- Tested to BS EN660:1999 and BS EN428:1993 for wear
- Slightly domed in the centre to maximise drainage
- Carry a class 1 fire rating
- Hidden drain holes
- Feature a tongues and groove design - eliminating the need for fiddly clips and enables faster fitting
- Has a slip resistant surface making them safe in both wet and dry weather conditions.
- 100% lead free
- Mould and algae resistant
- Strong and durable 35mm thick deck boards.
- Scratch and stain resistant
- Wood grained pattern deck boards
As with Heathland Decking Services' standard decking range, the floating pontoon decks are all manufactured to the highest of standards to ensure that they are long lasting and durable. These systems use recycled materials wherever possible and are completely lead free, they are also very low maintenance, there is no need for any harsh chemicals or cleaners all they require is a wash down with a stiff bristled brush and warm soapy water.
Heathland Decking Services' floating pontoon decks are completely customisable and can be provided in any colour, with any of our selected pickets and post caps and to any size or shape to fit in with your needs and your landscape.
For more information on our floating pontoon decking systems please email us at [email protected] or call us on 0800 3891990.