Heathland Decking Services offer a range of specialist products to our clients. These bridges are built to last and come in a wide range of styles and sizes, we also offer bespoke bridges for those extra large designs. The bridges are made using the same materials as our high quality decking systems, so as with our decking systems, they are designed and manufactured to last and require minimal maintenance.
Heathland Decking Services offer high quality bridges that:
- Use deck boards that have a class 1 fire safety rating
- Use deck boards that have a slip resistance testing to BS 7976
- Use deck boards that have a water resistance testing to BS EN660-2 and BS EN 428
- Use deck boards that have a decking load tested at 521kg/m2
- Are made from eco-friendly 86% recycled plastic
- Are 100% lead free
- Are minimal maintenance
- Are stain and scratch resistant
- Are mould and algae resistant
- Will not rot, rust warp or splinter
- Are available in a range of colours and designs
- Have concealed fixings
- Use slighting domed deck boards for better drainage
- Do not need sanding, painting or staining
- Have a wide range of accessories including gates and access ramps.
Heathland Decking Services take great pride in each and every project we undertake so we work hard to ensure all of our completed projects, whether bridges, decking, platforms, fencing, boardwalks or ramps and steps are finished to the highest of standards and meet the clients requirements perfectly.
For more information on our specialist plastic bridges or any of our specialist products such as platforms, plastic and timber bridges and planters, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 0800 3891990.