It's great to have a holiday home and get away from it all for a while so why not maximise your investment and increase your private space even more by adding one or more of our fantastic decking options. Whether your holiday home is a caravan or lodge we have a range of options to ensure there is a decking option to suit everyone’s needs.
Eco-friendly, low maintenance decking products made in the UK
Our decking products and accessories are all designed and manufactured in the UK and come in a wide range of colours and designs. Heathland Decking Services ensures you get the highest quality decking and give you the best finish to expand your outdoor area and bring your outside space to life. Our team therefore pride themselves on innovative design ideas and quality engineering, so we can help and advise on what's possible to create the best outdoor area and decking system for you.
Heathland Decking Services only supply decking solutions that:
- Are low maintenance
- Do not require sanding, painting or staining
- Will not rust, rot, warp or splinter
- Incorporate a tongue and groove design
- Have concealed fixings
- Have hidden drain holes
- Are domed for better drainage
- Have a class 1 fire safety rating
- Have a slip resistance tested to BS 7976
- Have a water resistance tested to BS EN 660-2 and BS EN 428
- Uses strong a durable deck boards
- The decking load has been tested to 521kg/m2
- Are stain and scratch resistant
- Are mould and algae resistant
- Are made from eco-friendly 86% recycled PVCu
- Are 100% lead free
- Have a wide range of accessories including skirting and access ramps.
Our low maintenance, lead free deck boards are available in a choice of colours that can be mixed and matched to create your own design. All of these are manufactured with an anti-slip tread for additional safety and an anti-wear finish for long lasting durability.
Balustrades and accessories such as steps and ramps for your holiday home decking
The balustrade range that Heathland Decking Services offers is also available in a wide choice of colours offering a wood grain effect or a more contemporary flat finish depending on your requirements. Each bottom rail is supported by galvanised steel reinforcement, giving a strong and secure design which offers more fire resistance than traditional materials.
We also offer a range of steps and ramps offering easy and safe access and skirting that allows for additional storage space, alongside storage options under steps and ramps.
These decking systems are designed and manufactured to meet the strictest environmental legislation, are completely lead free and made from recycled materials wherever possible so eco-friendly, low maintenance and highly durable as well.