Heathland Group offer a wide variety of choices when it comes to choosing the ideal decking for your garden. Our plastic garden decking comes in a range of sizes to ensure we have something to enhance a garden of any size, whether you are looking for a large decked area for entertaining or a small secluded area where you can relax in total privacy, we can provide the right decking to suit everyone. The plastic garden decking we supply at Heathland Decking Services is available in two different designs, classic and deluxe. These two designs come in a range of colours meaning we can offer something to suit your house and the surrounding landscape.
Garden Decking Options
Features and benefits of Heathland Decking Service's plastic garden decking
- Mould and algae resistant
- Scratch and stain resistant
- All fixings are hidden
- Wood grained pattern
- Features a tongue and groove design to enable fasting fitting and reducing the need for fiddly clips
- Hidden drain holes
- Carry a class 1 fire rating
- Slightly domed in the centre to maximise drainage
- Tested to BS7679-2 for slip resistance
- Decking load tested to 1.5kn/m2 with galvanised subframe
- 100% lead free
- Incorporates slip resistant surface to make them safe on both wet and dry weather conditions.
The plastic garden decking we supply at Heathland Group is very low maintenance, this means that once your plastic garden decking is installed and in place it will only require a small amount of upkeep to look great all year round. The deck boards themselves only require a stiff bristle brush and warm soapy water to keep them beautifully clean. We recommend that these decking boards are not cleaned with any rough abrasives, glass cleaners or bleach.
For more information on our plastic garden decking or any of our garden decking products please call us at 0800 3891990 or email us at [email protected]